WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY
Information We May Collect
we may collect information that can identify you (“personal information”), such as your name and e-mail address,
- When you (or other customers) provide it to us when using our Services.
- From other pk businesses, from our business partners, or from other third parties. We may combine the personal information that we receive from different sources.
Other Types of Information
We also may collect other types of information in the following ways when you use our online Services:
- Our server logs automatically collect information, such as your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, which helps us to track users’ movements around our online Services and to understand trends.
- We may assign your computer or device one or more cookies which may collect information to facilitate access to our online Services and to personalize your online experience.
- We may use standard Internet tools, such as web beacons, which collect information that tracks your use of our online Services and enables us to customize our online Services and advertisements.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Should we ever do so, we will comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
If you post information about yourself or others, or communicate with others using our Services, please note that we cannot control who reads your postings or what they do with the information you provide. We encourage you to use caution in posting personal information.
We May Use Information
HOW WE MAY USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
We may use information to:
- Fulfill your requests for products and services;
- Offer products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Customize the advertising and content that you see on our Services;
- Facilitate use of our Services;
- Manage your account and your preferences;
- Analyze use of and improve our Services, products, and other services.
- Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our Services.
- Enforce our Conditions of Use.
We May Share Information
WITH WHOM WE MAY SHARE INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
We will not share your personal information with others except as indicated below, or except when we inform you in advance and give you the opportunity to opt out. We may share personal information with:
- Other businesses with which we partner or which we carefully select to offer you products, services, and promotions through our Services.
- Other third parties in limited circumstances, such as complying with legal requirements, preventing fraud, and protecting the safety of our customers.
We may share aggregated, non-personal information in any of the above situations and also with advertisers and others.
- Not to provide personal information, although that may result in your inability to obtain certain services or use certain features of our Services.
- To stop receiving promotional e-mails or newsletters from us by modifying your e-mail subscription settings.
- To delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings, although if you do so, some of the features or services of our online Services may not function properly.
- To review and update your personal information by contacting us at the e-mail address below or, if you have an online account for our Services, by logging into that account.
We take appropriate physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.